Below is a link to a fillable PDF Registration Form. Click on the link to open the Form:
You will see a very useful ‘Information’ page on page 3. You can keep that page handy for reference and just return pages 1 and 2.
Festival Fee: Your Fee will depend on whether you are a Performer or Non-Performer, and Resident or Non-Resident. Fee amounts are listed on p2 of the Form.
Payment: Advice re how to pay your Fee is given on p3 of the Form. PLEASE NOTE that the $50 ‘Late Fee’ has been waived so please do not add $50 to your Fee payment!! Thank you.
You can either:
- fill out the Form electronically, then save it to your own computer, then email it as an attachment to the email to the Festival Registrar, Lea O’Brien (famefestival firstname.lastname@example.org ), OR
- download the Form, print it out, fill it out by hand, then:
- scan it, save it to your own computer, then email it (see above) OR
- post it to the Festival Registrar (24 Amaroo St., Reid ACT 2612).
Please ensure you SIGN and DATE your completed Form.
NOTE: You may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to read and fill out the Registration Form. If so:
- For Windows computers: Go to https://acrobat.adobe.com/au/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html and click on “Free Download” to install Acrobat Reader.
- For Mac computers: Go to https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/otherversions/ and use the link to Acrobat Reader.